Currently, We provide consulting services to Canadian companies who intend to branch out their business to Turkey or neighbouring countries.
Likewise, we also provide services to foreign companies who wish to become established in Canada.
Our Milestones ;
• In October of 2010, The Turkish Trade Mission was organized by Polipark. Trade delegation led by Turkish State Minister Responsible for Foreign Trade, Mr M. Zafer Caglayan visited Toronto to meet with Canadian and Turkish business officials from several different sectors, varying from leather goods to food, medical devices to machinery. There were more than 100 bilateral one on one meeting with Turkish and Canadian business officials.
• In May 2011, Polipark hosted the Turkish pavilion at SIAL Canada Food and Beverages exhibition in Toronto.
• In May 2011 again, Polipark organized seminars and arranged the sites to visit for Concordia University Executive MBA students group who travelled to Turkey.
• In February 2012, Polipark organized another study trip for Wilfred Laurier University, a Waterloo based Canadian University MBA Students to Istanbul, Turkey. Trip was covering field trips to various Turkish industrial business places as well as seminars that was provided by Turkish business world's executives and Governmental institutions' officials.
• In May 2012, Polipark organized Canadian attendance to Eurasia – MENA Mining Summit in Istanbul. With a focus on investor potential and production issues in the Eurasia and Middle East and North Africa (MENA) regions, the event attracted some 200 delegates from such countries as Britain, Canada, Australia, China, Belgium, Bhutan, India, Iran and Turkey. Representatives of Polipark participating in the event included Mr. Timucin Gokdemir, President and Mr. Mike Ward, an advisor to the firm and former head of the Canadian Consulate in Istanbul. Joining them at the summit were Canadian firms Inmet Mining, Gowlings and Fugro Airborne Services Corp. During the opening plenary session, Mr. Ward highlighted Canada’s strong presence in global mining activities, including in Turkey’s mining sector, in range of areas spanning exploration, development, and management, and including a strong focus on Corporate Social Responsibility.
Our Visionary Approach;
• We blend knowledge and creativity with business sense.
• We build every program around our clients’ business objectives.
• We develop relationships for the long-term.
• We anticipate, analyze and exploit trends in real-time.
• We speak the language of both emerging and established companies.
• We practice public relations and marketing as both an art and science.
• And we know that opportunity is the ultimate reward for providing excellence.
We recognize that in today’s business environment our clients need a competitive advantage to reach high levels of success while still being cost-effective; the Polipark’s team is able to develop strategic and integrated programs that uniquely position our clients’ brand, products and services and deliver results.
News & Testimonials about Polipark